And a view of the dimension – You can find the instructions on today’s post on the A Jillian Vance Design Blog.
Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for A Jillian Vance Design for giving me this opportunity!
I promised a giveaway, so let’s do one! You know I am on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Design Team. I have a ginormous stash of adhesives, including these adorable 3D Foam Hearts! I’ll take comments all weekend, and pull a winner on Monday for a prize package valued at $25! Help me spread the word and share this with your friends!
Thanks and have a great weekend!
You can find me here:
I used these supplies today:
- A Jillian Vance Design: Bonjour Paris Stamp Set
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Thin 3D Foam Squares Black; 3D Foam Hearts, Creative Photo Corners Pink and White
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Clearsnap: Cotton Candy Glitter
- Simple Stories: Snap Color Vibe 6×6 papers
- Cardstock: black, white, kraft