Join Spellbinders™ Paper Arts and Crafters Home as we celebrate a Fall Sneak Peek!
Spellbinders and participating stores in the Crafters Home Buying Group are excited to introduce three new die template sets sold exclusively through Crafters Home stores through January! You’ll have to wait until February to find these die template designs in non-member stores.
These new dies are in stock! Get yours now at a participating Crafters Home store, see the list on the Spellbinders Blog!
Visit the Spellbinders Blog November 14 – 16 to see a new Spellbinders die template revealed each day! Visit designer blogs to enter the daily contests and see inspiring projects using the new releases. Comment on Designers Blogs and the Spellbinders Blog count as entries into daily drawings. Daily winners receive all three of the new designs!
Today’s new die is Nested Tea Cups
S4-350 Nested Tea Cups $ 19.99
Small Cup: 1 ¼ x 1 1/8”
Small Handle ½ x 5/8”
Medium Cup 2 1/8 x 1 7/8”
Medium Handle ¾ x 1 ½”
Large Cup 3 x 2 5/8”
Large Handle 1 1/8 x 2”
Today I have a 5 x 7 canvas with stamped tea cups, precariously stacked.
I had the idea in my head, loved the direction it was going in with the stamped and colored cups, but then it just seems like it needs something else…but I ran out of time and brain cells over the weekend. This is one of those things that I’ll set aside and most likely rework until I am happier with it.
On that note though, I like that it really looks like an elegant Victorian tea cup. I used embossing ink, carefully applying it to the rim only, by inking just that part of the die template, called reverse stenciling. I embossed in the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® machine, then added embossing powder and heated.
The saucer is heat embossed the same way. I curled the cups to make them look rounded, and used SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ 3D Foam Squares and Crafty Foam Tape to give the cups some lift.
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur machine, S4-350 Nested Tea Cups, S5-023 Mega Ovals
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L: Crafty Foam Tape, Crafty Power Tape, 3D Foam Squares
- Flourishes: Sweat Pea, Lace Heart, Calendar Set 3 Stamp Sets
- Clearsnap: Top Boss, Colorbox Frost White Pigment Inks
- Copic Markers: B21, 23, 24, 26, G21, 24, Y02, V01, 04, 05, 09
- Sparkle N’ Sprinkle: Vintage and Outerspace Embossing Powders
- WorldWin Papers: ColorMates Creamy Butter, Spring Water, Sea Salt
- My Mind’s Eye: Union Square “Favorite” paper
- Paint, Canvas, Ribbon
Visit and comment with these Designers Today for a chance to win!
Beth Pingry<-you are here!
Participants wishing to be included in the daily drawing for the Spellbinders Fall Sneak Peek contests adhere to all of the following rules.
- The Fall Sneak Peek starts November 14, and ends November 16, 2011. It consists of three individual contests, one each day.
- Each Fall Sneak Peek Bog will accept comments as entries from 12:00 am until 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time, on its scheduled day.
- Each comment counts as one entry. One entry per person, per blog please.
- One winner each day will receive the three new die templates available exclusively at Crafters Home stores.
- All three winners will be announced on the Spellbinders Blog on November 17. The winners will have 48 hours to respond to the email address on the winning post to claim their prize. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
- By entering, you allow Spellbinders to publish your first name, city, state, and country of residence and a quote from you, on the Spellbinders Blog, website, and in promotional materials.
- Spellbinders Designers, contractors, employees and immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- The invitation to the Fall Sneak Peek Blog Hop is extended to all, we are happy to ship prizes worldwide.
Any questions regarding this contest should be sent to ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us
Thank You for stopping by today!
Posted in altered art, Copic, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Spellbinders
Tagged blog hop, Christine Emberson, Clearsnap, Copic, Crafters Home, Flourishes, Kimberly Crawford, My Mind's Eye, Nestabilities, Sparkle N Sprinkle, Spellbinders, Windy Robinson, Worldwin
Welcome everyone! I’m getting ready for the holidays!
I made these gift bag toppers over the weekend. They’re fun, festive and quick to make with JustRite® Stampers and Spellbinders™ dies!
I stamped with the JustRite Stampers sets and heat embossed the designs. I used gel pens to color inside some of the lines to add a pop of color. The center of the stamp allows room to stamp a greeting or write a name.
Once the ink was dry I die cut and embossed the images with Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament and 2011 Heirloom Ornament dies. I attached the ornament shapes onto clothes pins with SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ Crafty Power Tape. Tie ribbon above the ornament, add a spot of bling and they’re done! Just clip to a gift bag!
SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L - Crafty Power Tape
Spellbinders Paper Arts - 2010 Heirloom Ornaments, 2011 Heirloom Ornaments
JustRite Stampers – Deck the Halls and Merry and Bright stamp sets
Canvas Corp – Clothes Pins
Sakura – Gel and Souffle Pens
Want2Scrap – Bling
Sparkle N’ Sprinkle – embossing powders – Oriental Fire, Black Magic, Icicletex
Clearsnap – Top Boss ink
Bags – Target clearance last year
WorldWin Papers – Malt ColorMates
Thanks for stopping by!
Posted in altered art, Copic, Holidays, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Spellbinders
Tagged Christmas, Clearsnap, Copic, gel pens, gift bag, JustRite, JustRite Stampers, Linky Party, Nestabilities, ornament, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Sparkle N Sprinkle, Sparkle N' Sprinkle, Spellbinders, topper, Worldwin, WorldWin Papers
Welcome to our TWO-day event!
You should be joining me from Natalie Denver’s blog, if not then head to the beginning on the Unity Stamp Co. Blog.
With all the blog-swaps that are happening out there lately, I can’t think of one more exciting than when the amazing women of SPELLBINDERS™ get together with the rock stars of UNITY STAMP COMPANY!
We can’t wait to show you a special line of coordinating products featuring SPELLBINDERS dies and SAMANTHA WALKER for Unity Stamp Co. rubber stamps!
Not only are we thrilled to be collaborating on such a special 2-day event, but ONE of you will win ALL of the coordinating stamps and dies from the Samantha Walker collection! We will also have 1 winner each day from the comments that will receive 1 Samantha Walker stamp set and coordinating dies.
So be sure to enjoy our hop both days, leave comments on all of the blogs each day and check back to see if you won!
(winners will be posted on Wednesday, October 19th on the Unity Blog and Spellbinders Blog)
My project is a candle band and coordinating gift box.
I used the Ornate Artisan Tags and Accents die template set from Spellbinders. There are a few more dies in this set, but these are the ones I used on the project.
I stamped with the Ornate Artisan Stackers stamps, which coordinate with the dies, and were both designed by Samantha Walker! (This stamp set is huge, these are just the ones I used, there are so many shapes and phrases in this set!!)
For the coordinating box, I used Spellbinders Edgeabilities® Classic Triple Scallop set to make the band around the Square Petal Top Box.
Of course I used my Spellbinders Grand Calibur® machine!
Papers are all from My Mind’s Eye, Stella and Rose Collection, Hazel and Hattie pattern sets. I stamped with Clearsnap Colorbox Black Pigment ink. I used SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ Black 3D Foam Squares for the layers on the candle and Crafty Power Tape to hold the ribbon on the back of the label and a few small pieces on the box tabs and to wrap the Classic Triple Scallop band. Ribbon is from Offray.
Be sure to leave a comment, then hop on over the next blog,
NOTE: if you are hopping on Day 2 Please go to Eva Doblias’ Blog now to resume the official hop (waiting for an incorrect link to be fixed!)
To continue following Day 1, Lisa Arana was next ! Thanks!!