I felt the need to get inky, so for today I have this stamped card.
You can find more images and details on the Crafty Power Blog for Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L.
- Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L: E-Z Dots® Permanent, 3D Foam Squares – White Regular Size, Crafty Foam Tape, Dodz™ 3D https://bethping.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.php
- Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock: Kraft-core Nostalgic collection, Sand it Tool
- Penny Black: 4037K Mixed Media stamp
- Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Clearsnap: Toffee Chalk ink
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Machine, Paisley M-Bossabilities folder
- Copic Marker: Airbrush System, RV02, 04, 06, 09, Y06, Y08
- Prima Marketing: Say it in Crystals, Champagne Rose Col Esprit
- WorldWin Papers: Medium Pretty Pink ColorMates
- Misc: Ribbon
Posted in Card, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Spellbinders
Tagged Card, Clearsnap, Copic Marker, Penny Black, Prima Marketing, Spellbinders, stamps, Tsukineko, WorldWin Papers
Sharing one of my favorite photos today. This is Spunky, as a baby, he couldn’t even sit up by himself. I was trying to take a cute photo – I even used real black and white film! Anyway, Buster had to come over and see what was going on. He was sooooo good with the boys!
You can find more details on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog!
Thanks for visiting today!
The other day Spellbinders™ held a card making activity for the office folks, you know, the accounting, product development, customer service and everyone else behind the scenes, including the guys and the bosses! The challenge was to make a card in less than an hour. This is my entry –
There were several comments on the Spellbinders blog post asking for larger images so NOW you can see it!
And to prove that you CAN do it in less than an hour, here are the instructions- sorry I don’t have step photos!
- Create white card base 4.25 x 5.5″, with top fold.
- Emboss 4.25 x 5.5 “white cardstock with Spellbinders M-Bossabilities™ folder ES-001 Simplicity in the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® machine. Trim around embossed design edge, attach to card front with SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ 3D Foam Squares.
- Cut/emboss Floral Ovals #3 (#1 is the smallest) with white cardstock and Wings of Hope Butterfly with patterned paper. For both die cuts, leave the paper in the die and apply ink through the openings of the die template like a stencil. I also added some ink to the edges of the Floral Oval.
- Stamp the greeting into the Floral Oval with the same ink. Attach Floral Oval with 3D Foam Squares.
- Bend the Butterfly wings, add 3D Foam Squares to the body and attach to card.
- Add pearls to Butterfly body, Floral Oval and lower right corner.
Its pretty easy, and I probably spent more time fussing about which patterned paper and ink to use than anything else!
These are my supplies:
On my schedule today:
Run 5 miles
Get Corned Beef cookin’ in the crock pot
Drink a green beer or 2…
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!