Just wanted to show a way to use the SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ Keepsake Envelopes ~ I thought they were perfect as a purse!
I wrote the tutorial on the SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L Blog, if you want to see how to make it.
These are the supplies:
Have a great day!
The other day Spellbinders™ held a card making activity for the office folks, you know, the accounting, product development, customer service and everyone else behind the scenes, including the guys and the bosses! The challenge was to make a card in less than an hour. This is my entry –
There were several comments on the Spellbinders blog post asking for larger images so NOW you can see it!
And to prove that you CAN do it in less than an hour, here are the instructions- sorry I don’t have step photos!
- Create white card base 4.25 x 5.5″, with top fold.
- Emboss 4.25 x 5.5 “white cardstock with Spellbinders M-Bossabilities™ folder ES-001 Simplicity in the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® machine. Trim around embossed design edge, attach to card front with SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ 3D Foam Squares.
- Cut/emboss Floral Ovals #3 (#1 is the smallest) with white cardstock and Wings of Hope Butterfly with patterned paper. For both die cuts, leave the paper in the die and apply ink through the openings of the die template like a stencil. I also added some ink to the edges of the Floral Oval.
- Stamp the greeting into the Floral Oval with the same ink. Attach Floral Oval with 3D Foam Squares.
- Bend the Butterfly wings, add 3D Foam Squares to the body and attach to card.
- Add pearls to Butterfly body, Floral Oval and lower right corner.
Its pretty easy, and I probably spent more time fussing about which patterned paper and ink to use than anything else!
These are my supplies:
On my schedule today:
Run 5 miles
Get Corned Beef cookin’ in the crock pot
Drink a green beer or 2…
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Here’s a quick project I put together this week. And by quick I mean, an hour or less! It started out as a card, but I switched over to the frame and I like it a lot better!
I started with the Fancy Pants papers and little pre-printed card, added the transparency “Love”, then die cut the flowers with Bitty Blossoms and added the Nestabling.
The flowers were rolled and adhered with SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ Dodz™ adhesive dots. They’re so easy, I’ll have to put together a post on that soon.
These are my supplies:
SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L: MyStik™ Permanent Strips, MyStik™ Permanent Fine Adhesive, Dodz™ 3D, 3D Foam Squares, Photo Corners – Classic Style, Black
Fancy Pants Designs: It’s the Little Things Collection, papers and Glitter Cuts
Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine and S5-086 Bitty Blossoms
WorldWin Papers: Kraft Cardstock
Want2Scrap: Say it With Bling
Clearsnap: Colorbox Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk Ink