Its been a long hot summer! Most of my flower pots survived, but only by the grace of automatic sprinklers!
I really had fun making this card! I used Jillibean Soup’s Macho Nacho Soup kit to make a feminine inspired card. Of course Spellbinders™ dies did the heavy lifting, and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® keeps everything in place!
I used 3D Foam Squares to create a curve in the flower pot and the folds in the leaves, and Dodz 3D to form the flowers.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Dots® Permanent, 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Foam Tape, Dodz™ 3D
- Jillibean Soup: Macho Nacho Collection
- Spellbinders: Nested Flower Pots, Foliage, Spiral Blossom Three
- WorldWin Papers: green cardstock
- Ranger Ink: Rusty Hinge, Crushed Olive Distress Inks
How did your flowers do this summer?