I’m up on the Crafty Power Blog by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® today for a blog hop with Lawn Fawn! Here’s the card I made:
If you hop on over to Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® & Lawn Fawn this week, (follow the links on the SBAby3L blog) your comments will enter you to win fabulous adhesives and stamps!
Your comments here will win you my undying appreciation, so go ahead and comment on all the blogs!
Thanks for stopping by today!
I used these supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Stars, 3D Foam Squares Small White, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable
- Lawn Fawn: Sophie’s Sentiments and Bannerific
- My Mind’s Eye: All is Bright papers
- WorldWin Papers: Oatmeal cardstock
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink