Hi and welcome to the Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Blog Hop! This is a hop to thanks the staff there for all the amazing creativity, passion and hard work that it takes to put together a publication. It’s been a pleasure welcoming you into my home every month! I will miss the inspiration!
You may have arrived here from Laura Pryor at Lil’ Inker Designs, welcome!
I have Thank You card created from some of my favorites, Graphic 45 and A Jillian Vance Design. I used this image because it shows the lady holding a book , or maybe an iPad, so she can catch up on her PCS subscription!
The next stop on the hop is A Jillian Vance Design!
Click here to see all the participants on the hop!
Thanks for coming by today!
I used these supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Creative Photo Corners Ivory, E-Z Dots® Permanent, 3D Foam Squares
- A Jillian Vance Design: Minnie Pearl Tag Set, Vintage Frame die, Many Thanks stamp
- Graphic 45: A Lady’s Diary collection papers
- May Arts Ribbon: Lace
- Ranger Ink: Distress Ink – Old Paper
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Kraft cardstock, doily
Disclosure: I am on the design team for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and A Jillian Vance Design and I receive product in return for blog posts. All opinions are my own.