Welcome to the Season’s Givings Blog Hop and Happy 2015! I hope you are finding this year’s hop full of inspiration! Each and every blog on the list below is sponsoring their own prize, so be sure to grab a snack and a drink and enter to win some great craft swag!
I have a super quick and easy card to share today. CHA preparations are in full swing, the boys are home from school and craziness rules! It’s good to sit down and work out the crazies with crafting, isn’t it?
I die cut papers from the Basic Grey RSVP collection with A Jillian Vance Design dies. I stamped with the sentiment, then added Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®’s 3D Foam Hearts. The back side of the pink die cuts have 3D Foam Squares, so there is some dimension to this card.
I pulled lace through the two Ribbon Banner die cuts. The 3D Foam Hearts are embellished with pink pigment powder for a nice shimmery look. I sanded the die cuts to show off the embossing better, these dies have great detail!
Here you can see the lift from the 3D Foam Squares. Easy peasy, right?
Disclosure: I am on the design teams for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and A Jillian Vance Design and have received products to use for blog posts.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Hearts, 3D Foam Squares White Regular, E-Z Runner®
- A Jillian Vance Design: Polka Dot Circle die, Ribbon Labels die, True Love stamp,
- Basic Grey: RSVP paper collection
- May Arts Ribbon: White Lace
- Clearsnap: Donna Salazar Mix’d Media Black Inkx
- Pigment Powder, Cardstock
My giveaway is over $25 in Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products!
Enter by leaving a comment below! Unfortunately I will only ship to US addresses, due to the cost of postage. I will draw a random winner on January 7, 2015 at noon Central. Thank you! (If you’ve never commented on my blog before, your comment will be moderated, I will be approving comments throughout each day!)
You can also find me on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
Thank You for supporting all of us designers and manufacturers!
Can I take one second to plug my hubby’s app called My Markers! It’s on Google and Apple, and it keeps your inventory and shopping lists of ink pads, artist markers, pens and more organized and on your phone! No more duplicate purchases! Only $1.99!
Here is the full blog hop list! Your next stop is Dina Kowal‘s Blog!
Posted in A Jillian Vance Design, Announcement, Card, MyMarkers, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L
Tagged a jillian vance design, Basic Grey, blog hop, Card, Clearsnap, Giveaway, May Arts Ribbon, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Seasons Givings
Happy National Coffee Day! And welcome to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am participating in a fun hop today w/lots of other bloggers, and there are prizes too!
All the blogs are linked through Cutscropscreativity.com, be sure to visit to register for the prizes/rules and get your fill of coffee related projects today! The hop starts at 6am PST!
Here is my card:
and a close up
1. When did you start drinking coffee? When my youngest was about 1 year old. I don’t know why I waited so long, that boy never slept and I spent much of that year half-asleep, while the baby never slept!
2. What is favorite brand (you can name up to three). I stick with what I like, and we brew either Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts at home. We work from home, we’d look pretty silly standing in line at the coffee shop in our jammies!
3. What is the most amazing coffee that you had? Remember where and when? I would have to say my first peppermint mocha…the start of a love story!
4. If I don’t drink my needed coffee, I will… be very cranky! I should also not answer emails before my second cup. Just last week I referred to this year as 2013. (I probably shouldn’t be blogging either!)
So a little about my card – I recently bought some DCWV burlap paper and I love how it die cuts and that you can ink and stamp directly on it! I started with that as my base, and added the Vintage Floral background stamp from A Jillian Vance Design. Then I stamped and colored the Tea Time cup with Copic markers. I also colored the chipboard letters, I didn’t like the look at first, but now I think it looks like coffee stains!
I used 3D Foam Hearts from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® with red glitter above the cup, then added some lines with the brown marker. I layered the burlap on to red cardstock, then a kraft card base, using Creative Photo Corners. The cup was with 3D Foam Squares (they stick to anything!) for dimension.
Here are my supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Hearts, 3D Foam Squares Black, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, E-Z Squares® Refillable
- A Jillian Vance Design: Vintage Floral Background Builder, Tea Time Stamp Set
- Copic Markers: R39, R37, G28, G24, O, E18, E43 (see MyMarkers for an app that organizes all your markers and ink pads, written by my hubby, available for IOS and Android)
- Clearsnap: Mix’d Media Chox ink – sparrow
- DCWV – Burlap paper
- American Crafts – Thickers Platforms
- Red Glitter, Red and Kraft cardstock
Thanks for coming by! Please follow me if you like what you see!
Disclosure: I am on the Design Team for both Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and A Jillian Vance Design, and have received product for use. My husband wrote MyMarkers at my request, so I didn’t duplicate purchases, now it’s available to you too!
Posted in A Jillian Vance Design, Announcement, Card, Copic, MyMarkers, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L
Tagged a jillian vance design, American Crafts, Burlap, Clearsnap, Coffee, Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, Copic Marker, DCWV, Glitter, MyMarkers, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L