My card from last summer, “My Idea of Housework“, is on the Crafts Beautiful ( a UK magazine!) website!! It was from a blog post on SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™, with a feature of Vintage Street Market.
Gather the following supplies and click to Crafts Beautiful for the tutorial!
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L: 3D Foam Squares, Photo Corners Black and Kraft, Clear Mounting Squares
- Vintage Street Market: Dimestore Vogue Kit
- Spellbinders™ Paper Arts: S5-027 Labels Twenty-One, Grand Calibur® Machine
- Clearsnap: Black Pigment and Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inks, foam applicator
- WorldWin® Papers: Black Treasures and Cotton Candy CutMates Cardstock
- Scor-Pal: Scoring Board, Piercing Bugs Rotary Tool
- Inkadinkado: Housework stamp # 94830MM
- Darice: Craftwood ½” x ⅝” spools
- String, pink thread
Have a great day!
Congrats! Amazing card!