TGIF! I’m up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog again this morning with a “Happy Everything” card – I used an adorable die and stamp set for this card, more details are at A Jillian Vance Design! (Stamps and dies provided by AJVD)
Check out the 50 Shades of Green contest going on at AJVD!
I used these Supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Pennants, 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips, Creative Photo Corners
- A Jillian Vance Design: Happy Die Set, Happy Occasions Stamps
- Pink Paislee: Hope Chest papers
- Clearsnap: Glitter
- Imagine Crafts: Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
- Ranger Ink: Peeled Paint Distress Ink
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur die cutting machine
Love the photo corners on this card – such a fun look!! It added to the card!!I really enjoyed the things that I am seeing here at your blog!! I would like to invite you to stop by my blog – daisiesgirl.com. I am just trying to get started !! my name is close to your name on the Moxie Fab Blog Roll. It is under Taunya Butler!! Have an amazing day!!