Hello and Happy Friday! Today I’m participating in a fun hop called the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. You can join in by hopping along, or making a coffee themed card or craft and linking up at the Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog.
I brewed this one up last night.
I used a few easy techniques. The background is kraft cardstock covered with an Adhesive Sheet, then crunched up tissue paper on top. I used an older Spellbinders die called Flower Pots to create the coffee cup shape (kudos to Shanna Vineyard for doing this years ago), inked with Clearsnap inks, and added Thanks a Latte stamp and sequins from A Jillian Vance Design. Adhesive is Dodz Small for the sequins and Thin 3D Foam Squares for all the papers, from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.
Thanks for visiting today! Remember to find all the participating bloggers, or to join in the fun, visit Coffee Loving Card Markers, linked above.
Disclosure: I’m on the DT for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and A Jillian Vance Design, and a guest blogger for Clearsnap.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Adhesive Sheets 4×6″, Dodz Small, Thin 3D Foam Squares
- A Jillian Vance Design: Thanks a Bunch stamp set, Brown Sequins
- Clearsnap®: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink Butterscotch, Donna Salazar Mix’d Media Inx Sparrow ink.
- Spellbinders Paper Arts®: Flower Pots die
- Simple Stories: Color Vibe 6×6″ paper pack
- May Arts Ribbon: White ribbon
- White, kraft cardstock, tissue paper