Happy Thursday! I’m blogging today for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®, with the Limited Edition Pink Creative Photo Corners. A portion of the sales of these go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Click on over to see more close ups and the details.
Thanks for coming by!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Pink Creative Photo Corners, 3D Foam Wings, 3D Foam Hearts, 3D Foam Squares White Regular
- Zoom Creative Products: Glitter Sheets
- Black Pen, Black and White Cardstock
Oh my goodness, I can’t believe I forgot to draw a winner for the blog candy last month!
The winner is Janis in ID! Janis check your email!
Thanks for your patience!
The weather here took a turn and it’s suddenly feeling a lot like Christmas! I don’t mind the Christmas part, it’s the cold that I’m not so ready for! However, I could be ready, let me just get the tree up, and get some gift cards ready!
Thanks to A Jillian Vance Design, for their early Christmas gifts and the opportunity to be a Guest Blogger! I came up with this cute little gift card holder, shaped like a gift, but it’s a card!
I based this loosely on this Graduation Card, it’s a bit differently constructed, and definitely easier!
Just flip up the top, and it opens to reveal the gift card tucked inside.
Here it is all the way open~
The stamped messages are from A Jillian Vance Design’s Merry Moolah set, which is perfect for gift cards and gift tags, and includes 6 fun sentiments!
I’ve had a great time, and I hope you liked my projects! Thanks Jillian for this fun adventure!
You can follow me here: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
PS, let me know in the comments if you would like a tutorial on this card!
I used these supplies:
- A Jillian Vance Design: Merry Moolah Stamp set
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Crafty Power Tape, 3D Foam Christmas Mix
- Stampendous: Embossing Powder
- May Arts: silk ribbon
- Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Simple Stories: patterned paper
- White, red cardstock