I’ve got a quick card today,
on the SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ Blog. The post has more details on how I created it.
The textured white ribbon is from the Los Angeles garment district shopping trip after CHA. I don’t have a source for it, I wish I would have bought a lot more of it!
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L: Adhesive Essentials Kit (includes all the adhesives I used on this card!)
- WorldWin Papers: Cardstock
- Spellbinders: S4-346 Labels Twenty-Two
- Waltzingmouse Stamps: Seasons of Love – Tags
- Quick Quotes: Cherry Truffle paper
- Sparkle N Sprinkle: Black Glitter
- Clearsnap: Colorbox Black Pigment ink
- White Ribbon: unknown
I’m heading back into the chaos, the relatives are arriving tomorrow and I still have loads of laundry and a few more dust bunnies to evict. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!