Sheesh, it’s been a crazy week here, and I have some projects to catch up on.
Today on A Jillian Vance Design I have this Wreath Of Hope Card, if you click over I have some details on how I made it. It is very pretty with the white on white embossing, but difficult to photograph when it’s dark and rainy.
The next one is a card I made last year with the same Wreath of Hope set, I blogged it last year and Jillian used it yesterday for a #tbt, so you can see the details on this blog or at AJVD –
The Be Strong card one is very simple, the goal here was to only use the featured Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L products. The Pink Photo Corners are limited edition, ask for them at your favorite retailer!
Scoop: Tomorrow is World Card Making Day, there are giveaways happening at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and A Jillian Vance Design‘s blogs, be sure to visit and enter!
This week was my 25th wedding anniversary, so here’s a little #tb25 for you:
If I remember correctly, the theme was Pouf! Big hair, big dress, big veil, big sleeves…oh and big cake! But we had big fun too (and still do)!
One more thing! MyMarkers is featured in the November issue of Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine! What is MyMarkers? It is an app my hubby (the same one pictured above) wrote for me so I didn’t duplicate my marker buying. It is available for IOS and Android. Included in the app are all the craft and artist markers, and now ink pads too! Its a great way to keep track of what you have, and it also has a wish list so you know what you need!
Happy weekend everyone! Thanks for visiting!
Disclaimer: I am on the Design Team for both Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and A Jillian Vance Design, and receive product in trade for blog projects.
Happy National Coffee Day! And welcome to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am participating in a fun hop today w/lots of other bloggers, and there are prizes too!
All the blogs are linked through Cutscropscreativity.com, be sure to visit to register for the prizes/rules and get your fill of coffee related projects today! The hop starts at 6am PST!
Here is my card:
and a close up
1. When did you start drinking coffee? When my youngest was about 1 year old. I don’t know why I waited so long, that boy never slept and I spent much of that year half-asleep, while the baby never slept!
2. What is favorite brand (you can name up to three). I stick with what I like, and we brew either Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts at home. We work from home, we’d look pretty silly standing in line at the coffee shop in our jammies!
3. What is the most amazing coffee that you had? Remember where and when? I would have to say my first peppermint mocha…the start of a love story!
4. If I don’t drink my needed coffee, I will… be very cranky! I should also not answer emails before my second cup. Just last week I referred to this year as 2013. (I probably shouldn’t be blogging either!)
So a little about my card – I recently bought some DCWV burlap paper and I love how it die cuts and that you can ink and stamp directly on it! I started with that as my base, and added the Vintage Floral background stamp from A Jillian Vance Design. Then I stamped and colored the Tea Time cup with Copic markers. I also colored the chipboard letters, I didn’t like the look at first, but now I think it looks like coffee stains!
I used 3D Foam Hearts from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® with red glitter above the cup, then added some lines with the brown marker. I layered the burlap on to red cardstock, then a kraft card base, using Creative Photo Corners. The cup was with 3D Foam Squares (they stick to anything!) for dimension.
Here are my supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Hearts, 3D Foam Squares Black, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, E-Z Squares® Refillable
- A Jillian Vance Design: Vintage Floral Background Builder, Tea Time Stamp Set
- Copic Markers: R39, R37, G28, G24, O, E18, E43 (see MyMarkers for an app that organizes all your markers and ink pads, written by my hubby, available for IOS and Android)
- Clearsnap: Mix’d Media Chox ink – sparrow
- DCWV – Burlap paper
- American Crafts – Thickers Platforms
- Red Glitter, Red and Kraft cardstock
Thanks for coming by! Please follow me if you like what you see!
Disclosure: I am on the Design Team for both Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and A Jillian Vance Design, and have received product for use. My husband wrote MyMarkers at my request, so I didn’t duplicate purchases, now it’s available to you too!
Posted in A Jillian Vance Design, Announcement, Card, Copic, MyMarkers, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L
Tagged a jillian vance design, American Crafts, Burlap, Clearsnap, Coffee, Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, Copic Marker, DCWV, Glitter, MyMarkers, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L