Yikes, it’s almost Father’s Day! Here’s a 10 x 10 canvas I made, the tutorial on the Crafty Power Blog for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™. I used E-Z Dots® repositional adhesive to hold everything in place with I airbrushed.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™:E-Z Dots® Repositionable, Crafty Power Tape
- Blick Studio: Traditional Profile 10 x 10″ Canvas
- Copic Markers: B93, B95, B97, B99, Airbrush System
- Tattered Angels: Pearl Glimmer Mist
- Making Memories: Fresh Anthology Country Blue acrylic paint
- Misc: ribbon
I won’t see my dad tomorrow because I’m taking Sparky to college orientation at
Seriously, when did he grow up?
Yes, we’ve been busy, with this:
A much-needed vacation in San Francisco!
Happy Fathers Day Dad!