I was playing with Photo Corners last week and came up with something different for a masculine, textured card. Something like this would be perfect for masculine cards for Father’s Day and graduation. See the step out photos on my Cardmaking with Photo Corners post on the SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ Blog.
The embossed “V” on the SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L photo corners created an interesting texture when I started stacking and layering them. I created a frame, or a stack of frames made by lining up the photo corners.
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L: Photo Corners in Kraft and Black, Crafty Power Tape, 3D Foam Squares, MyStik™ Permanent
- Spellbinders™ Paper Arts: S5-030 Fancy Tags Two
- Clearsnap: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan
- BoBunny: Timepiece Collection paper in 6×6″ Pad
- JustRite Stampers: Kindness stamp set
- Stampers Anonymous: Fabulous Flourishes stamp set
- Melissa Frances: Vintage Keyhole
Thanks for visiting!