I’ve got a quick birthday card to share today! It is actually my hubby’s birthday, but this one is quite feminine. At least I had birthdays on my mind, right?
I followed a tutorial by AJ Otto on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog as inspiration for this. It’s not an exact copy of hers. I used vellum and Adhesive Sheets for the label and tiny die cut words. All the details & link to AJ’s post are on the Inspired Happy Birthday Card blog post.
Inspired Birthday Card by Beth Pingry
I’m off to get some cake!
Happy Wednesday and welcome! I’m blog hopping today with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and BoBunny! Thanks for visiting, be sure to comment through the Rafflecopter system to enter to win from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L!
Today I have a scrapbook page – I know, it’s been a while! But the blooming flowers and warmer weather make me happy, and I want to share them with you.
The business: Enter here through the Rafflecopter system to win one of 3 prizes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And be sure to stop back at the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog and BoBunny Blog to enter again, and get all the links for this week!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Lace Ribbons from Donna Salazar, 3D Foam Leaves, 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Squares
- BoBunny – Garden Journal Collection papers
- Clearsnap: Peridot Glitter, Pigment Ink (Moss Green, Wild Hare) Mix’d Media Chox (Driftwood) Chalk Ink (French Blue), Art Daubers
- Want2Scrap: Bling
- Spellbinders: Bitty Blossoms die, Grand Calibur die cut machine
- The Paper Studio: alpha stickers
Hi everyone, I have an easy to make shaker card today on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog.
I’ve been crazy busy and will be catching up on a few other posts, thanks for visiting and see you again soon!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Dodz™ Medium, 3D Foam Creative Sheets,
- Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Lace Ribbons, Texture Ribbons
- BoBunny: Garden Journal papers, stickers
- My Favorite Things: Rectangular Frames die
- Clearsnap: Donna Salazar Mix’d Media Inx – Chiffon
- Micro-beads, sequins, page protector, cardstock