Just wanted to show a way to use the SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ Keepsake Envelopes ~ I thought they were perfect as a purse!
I wrote the tutorial on the SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L Blog, if you want to see how to make it.
These are the supplies:
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™: Keepsake Envelopes – Assorted, MyStik™ Permanent Strips, Thin 3D Foam Squares – Black
- Fancy Pants Designs: Spring Fever and Bird Cage from It’s The Little Things Collection
- Beadalon: Artistic Wire – Gold, Coiling Gizmo
- Want2Scrap: Gold Bling
- WorldWin Papers: Cardstock
- Flourishes: Taglines Stamp
- Clearsnap: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink – Chestnut Roan
Have a great day!
Cute card! Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L is the only adhesive I use in my scrapbooks and cards! Great product!!
very cute! Never would have thought of that.
This card is just too adorable! Wonderful idea to use the Keepsake Envelope as a purse!!! LOVE the handle too. CLEVER in EVERY way!!!