I have a how-to tutorial for these A-Door-Able Cards on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Blog today.
So this edition is from last spring, and I apologize for not screaming from the rooftops then, I had been buried in work at the time and hardly had time to come up for air.
The first is the original Red Door Card that was part of a Flourishes blog hop. The wreath is from a Flourishes Stamp.
The next one, and I’m not a ‘yellow’ person at all, just came together for a springtime door, with Flower Soft in the tussy mussy.
And the third, a white iridescent cover stock from WorldWin Papers, has embossed vellum in the center oval.
All the die cuts were from Spellbinders Nestabilities, and the cardstock from WorldWin Papers. Of course I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L’s 3D Foam Squares and E-Z Runner.
I have soooooo many more door ideas, so stay tuned!
Thanks for coming by today!
Here are the supplies for the first Red Door image at the top:
- Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L: E-Z Dots® Permanent, Crafty Power Tape, Thin 3D Foam Squares, Dodz™ Small
- WorldWin Papers: Red Cardstock
- Spellbinders™ Paper Arts: Grand Calibur® Machine, Classic Rectangles SM, Long Classic Rectangles SM, Standard Circles SM, Labels Twenty-Five, 2010 Heirloom Ornaments, Craft Foil
- Clearsnap: Brown Fluid Chalk Ink
- Creative Impressions: Ribbons & Brad