A super quick post this morning, the details on these cards are on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Crafty Power Blog~
Yes, they are fairly simple, which made it easy to make 18 of them in one evening, now I have enough to send and give as gifts!
Happy May, it looks like the weather has finally cooperated with the calendar! I’m gearing up for another half marathon on the 19th, with a plan to set another PR, or at least crush my time from last year on this one.
Thanks for stopping by!
I used these supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Photo Corners Black, Photo Corners White, 3D Foam Squares Small White, E-Z Runner® Limited Edition
- Pink Paislee– Hope Chest papers
- JustRite Papercraft – Kindness Set – Cling
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Cardstock – kraft, black, white, green from my stash