Today I’m happy to bring you this purple Rose Card featuring products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Altenew!
So happy to have you here from Sveta Foninia’s blog!
I fussy cut the images and adhered the stem with E-Z Dots Repositionable, so that you don’t see any adhesive. The bloom uses 3D Foam Squares to give it a pop off the card. I stacked the papers with opposite colored Photo Corners because I love the way it helps frame the central image.
I actually colored this a few weeks ago, in front of the TV, just playing around with my markers. I haven’t done much coloring in a while, it was nice to relax. I’m a little rusty, but I think it turned out OK. I thought the yellow would be nice, but it was too light, and then I really loved how the purple turned out.
Enter here: a Rafflecopter giveaway Click this link to enter your contact info so you qualify for the drawing, and leave your comment below. Thank you!
Your next stop is Svitlana Shayevich’s blog!
Here is the full list of bloggers today:
Lisa Adametz – 3L
Anna Kossakovskaya – Altenew
AJ Otto – 3L
Marika Rahtu – Altenew
Judy Hayes – 3L
Agnieszka Malyszek – Altenew
Stephanie Schutze – 3L
Amy Gray – Altenew
Michele Kovack – 3L
Sveta Fotinia – Altenew
Beth Pingry – 3L
Svitlana Shayevich – Altenew
Erica Houghton – 3L
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L –
Disclosure: Product was given to me by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Altenew for this blog post.
Thanks for visiting!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Dots Repositionable, 3D Foam Squares White, Creative Photo Corners White & Kraft
- Altenew: Sketchy Rose Stamp
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Ink – London Fog
- Copic Markers: Blender, RV01, 04, 05, 09, G02, 03, 05, 07
- Jillibean Soup: Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup paper
- Kraft & White cardstock
Happy Saturday Morning! It’s the start of the first holiday week here! I’m hosting Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, and well, this house isn’t going to clean itself. Believe me, I’ve given it enough time, ugh!
I’m on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog today for a blog hop with Art Impressions Stamps. I received this fun runner lady stamp, so I layered her up, colored her in and gave her a race bib too! See all the details on this post, and be sure to enter to win adhesives and a stamp!
Thanks for visiting!
Disclosure: I received a stamp in return for this blog hop post. I am on the design team for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and receive adhesives as part of my agreement.
Posted in Card, Copic, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Spellbinders
Tagged Art Impressions Stamps, Bella Blvd, blog hop, Card, Copic Marker, Imagine Crafts, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Spellbinders, Tsukineko
Happy Friday! I’m up on A Jillian Vance Design today! I’d love it if you stopped over to say hi there too!
Here’s the card – I think it turned out great – who knew you could go red and green for fall?
I started the project taking photos for a tutorial but somehow missed the middle, I must have been caught up in the process. I will go back and recreate the middle and post a tutorial this week, so do come back, OK??
Thanks and have a great weekend!
These are my Supplies:
- A Jillian Vance Design: Autumn Blessings Stamps, Daily Doilies Stamps and dies, Chalkboard Backdrop dies, Banner Dietails die, Black Pear Pins
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Leaves, 3D Foam Squares White (small and large), E-Z Runner Permanent Strips
- Graphic 45: French Country 6×6 papers
- May Arts Ribbon: Green ribbon
- IMAGINE/Tsukineko: Memento Ink (New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black)
- Wow! Embossing Powder: Vintage Champagne, Sensational Sage
- Misc: Kraft cardstock, baker’s twine