I’m trying to catch up, I really am!
I was up on Father’s Day on the Crafty Power Blog, and I had splurged and bought a bunch of Unity Stamps to play with. Here’s the post with the details: Celebrate Dad with a Card. Here’s the pic:
Now stay tuned for tomorrow, I used almost all the same supplies for a different card. No, I’m not being lazy, but we had Spunky’s graduation party this weekend and I had to clear off my crafting area in the dining room, and well, I just had a few supplies within reach.
Also, tomorrow’s post (June 19) is a blog hop, and there will be prizes involved!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Squares Refillable
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Classic Squares Small die
- Core’dinations: Kraft Core Nostalgic collection, sanding tool
- Jillibean Soup: Irish Farm House Sliced Turnip paper
- Unity Stamp Co: Everything Wonderful
- Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Want2Scrap: Black blink
- Scor-Pal: Scoring board
Love the PP! Great job, Beth, as always!
Lovely work Beth, as always!