Welcome, and grab a cookie! I’m very excited to be guest designing for A Jillian Vance Design this month! Today I’m working with their Wreath of Hope stamp and die set, along with the Hope Pink Ink stamp. I had been asked to make something pink to go along with breast cancer awareness.
Here’s what I made:
The wreath image made me think of a door, and if you remember, I made some door cards a while ago. This is another take on that theme.
I simple cut the panels, stacked them and used Thin 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to add them to the card front. I inked them lightly for a little more visual depth. The keyhole has been in my stash for some time, by Melissa Frances (who is a breast cancer survivor!). The door knob is a brad.
I stamped the Wreath of Hope stamp onto white cardstock, then colored it in with Copic Markers. A simple bow finished the front of the card.
For the inside, I stamped the Hope Pink Ink stamp, then colored in the heart and some of the words. I layered that panel on kraft cardstock, and used Pink Photo Corners to add some more flair.
Here’s a top view of the card, you can see that the Thin 3D Foam Squares give just a bit of height without overdoing it (1mm to be exact). I stacked two regular sized 3D Foam Squares so that the wreath had additional “lift”.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® donates a portion of the sales of their pink products to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Thank you, A Jillian Vance Design, for this wonderful opportunity to work with your products! You normally find me at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®, where I am Media Director and Design Team Coordinator.
You can also find me here:
I’m in a blog hop on Friday, and I’ll be doing more AJVD posts this month, so please come back! I promise there will be a giveaway you won’t want to miss!
Today I used these supplies:
- A Jillian Vance Design: Wreath of Hope stamp and die set, Hope Pink Ink stamp
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Pink E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, Pink Photo Corners, Thin 3D Foam Squares White, 3D Foam Squares White
- WorldWin Cardstock: Treasures Cherry Cream
- Ranger Ink: Distress Ink Antique Linen
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copic Markers: RV02, 04, 06, 09
- Melissa Frances: Keyhole embellishment
- Misc: Brad, kraft and white cardstock, colored pencil