Just a quick note to say I’m up on the Crafty Power Blog for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today, with this card. You can click-through to see more photos and the quick instructions!
I’ll be back tomorrow, as I’m guest designing, and would love it if you visited. And then blog hopping for a newer company later in the week! Thanks!!
I used these supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Pink E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, Pink Photo Corners, 3D Foam Hearts
- A Jillian Vance Design: Hope Ink Pink Stamp Set
- Sparkle N’ Sprinkle: Princess Rose Embossing Powder
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: VersaMagic Chalk Ink – Pink Petunia
- WRMK: Fancy Floss – Lollipop
Beautiful card!! great work
Beth, this card is so cute and absolutely perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!
Busy, busy~!! But I am enjoying the fruits of your creative labor! Rock it, my friend!! Can’t wait to see 🙂