You know how doilies are so trendy right now! I love that I could make the background any color, and use any embossing powder too! So I decided to go with black and white, LOL! I love how it pops! The intricate design is beautiful, and the image was perfect the first time!
I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® E-Z Dots® Permanent on the background paper and top left doily. I used Thin 3D Foam Squares on the center, and regular size 3D Foam Squares on the small doily, to give them dimension.
This versatile set comes with the 3 doily stamps, 3 dies, and several phrases perfect for card making! I know I’ll reach for this set A LOT!
These are the supplies I used:
- A Jillian Vance Design: Daily Doilies Stamp and Die Set Combo
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable, Thin 3D Foam Squares; 3D Foam Squares Black Regular
- Simple Stories: Snap Color Vibe 6×6 pad
- IMAGINE/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Ranger Ink: Seafoam White embossing powder
- Black and Kraft cardstock
Thanks for reading!