Today’s card is my second as this month’s Guest Designer for A Jillian Vance Design. I used the Daily Doilies Stamp and Die Set Combo. Thanks again Jillian and Bunny, for this wonderful opportunity!
You know how doilies are so trendy right now! I love that I could make the background any color, and use any embossing powder too! So I decided to go with black and white, LOL! I love how it pops! The intricate design is beautiful, and the image was perfect the first time!
I stamped the doilies onto black cardstock with black ink, then heat embossed with white embossing powder. It’s easy to line up the dies with the images and run them through the die cutting machine!
I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® E-Z Dots® Permanent on the background paper and top left doily. I used Thin 3D Foam Squares on the center, and regular size 3D Foam Squares on the small doily, to give them dimension.
This versatile set comes with the 3 doily stamps, 3 dies, and several phrases perfect for card making! I know I’ll reach for this set A LOT!
These are the supplies I used:
- A Jillian Vance Design: Daily Doilies Stamp and Die Set Combo
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable, Thin 3D Foam Squares; 3D Foam Squares Black Regular
- Simple Stories: Snap Color Vibe 6×6 pad
- IMAGINE/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Ranger Ink: Seafoam White embossing powder
- Black and Kraft cardstock
Thanks for reading!
What a stunning card those doilies are beautiful very dainty and elegant TFS
The doilies are so pretty, love the card!
Fabulous card, my friend! Might have to borrow these sets from you (wink wink)! LOL!!!