I would start with a hearty Good Morning Sunshine! but I haven’t seen the sun in a few days. That’s OK, hopefully Mother Nature is saving it up for next week’s marathon…yeah, it is next week. But who’s counting (besides me, and I’ve had the big scary date embedded in my head since January!)
Anyhoo, I have a card on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog today, and I’ll share it here too. Go there to see a few close-ups.
This card was inspired by the workshop I took over the weekend. I don’t take many classes, but did spend the weekend at Craft Fancy with the super awesome Wendy Vecchi! I had the chance to remember some techniques, and then to update those with new ideas and new products. Wow, so inspiring and fun!
So the watercolor paper was inked with Distress Ink and spritzed with water. The swirly tree stamp was heat embossed, and the 3D Foam Star was covered with glitter. I assembled the pieces with 3D Foam Squares. And you know I love photo corners!
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Squares Mix White, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, 3D Foam Stars
- A Jillian Vance Design: Oh Christmas Tree stamp
- Ranger Ink: Seafoam White EP, Distress Inks in Brushed Corduroy, Shabby Shutters, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint
- Clearsnap: Colorbox Frost White Pigment ink, Winter Frost Glitter
- Watercolor paper, kraft and green cardstock