My first Clearsnap® post is on the blog! I have a quick tutorial on how to use ink with Sizzix metal dies. This is fun, easy and gives a really cool look. It breathes new life into using the dies you have, and it’s a great way to use up scraps too!
This technique is shown on Sizzix Thinlets dies, but works on all chemically etched dies such as Spellbinders and more!
Be sure to visit the Clearsnap Blog for my tutorial (and pin it too!) and then enter to win in the March Craftness Giveaway while you’re there!
These are the supplies I used on the project:
- Clearsnap®: Colorbox Classic Pigment Cat’s® Eyes Queue “Jelly Beans”, Heliotrope ink; Archival Dye Wicked Black ink; Cat’s Eye Adapter Set
- Sizzix® Thinlits™: Ornate Labels
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Squares Adhesive, Photo Corners
- Lawn Fawn: Sentiment Stamp
- Die cutting machine, Cardstock
Thanks for visiting!
Such a terrific tutorial and loved your beautiful card as the result!!!
Just left a comment on the blog. Great idea. I have used dies for masking but never this way. Going to give it a try soon. Thanks.