I’ve got a quick birthday card to share today! It is actually my hubby’s birthday, but this one is quite feminine. At least I had birthdays on my mind, right?
I followed a tutorial by AJ Otto on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog as inspiration for this. It’s not an exact copy of hers. I used vellum and Adhesive Sheets for the label and tiny die cut words. All the details & link to AJ’s post are on the Inspired Happy Birthday Card blog post.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Adhesive Sheets 4×6″, 3D Foam Squares White Regular, E-Z Squares®, Creative Photo Corners Ivory
- Bo Bunny: Garden Journal Collection
- Spellbinders® Paper Arts: Sentiments 1, Fancy Framed Tags 2, Celebrations twine
- Clearsnap®: Creamy Brown Chalk Ink
- Misc: Vellum & Kraft paper
I’m off to get some cake!