Hello friends! Just a note and a card this morning, and an invitation to come back again tomorrow for NSD!
First – I have this card at A Jillian Vance Design, I really love this color combo of teal and red, and those awesome buttons too!
I used adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Clearsnap inks, and Graphic 45 papers. Click the pic to see the post and full supply list.
Have a great day!
Happy Wednesday and welcome! I’m blog hopping today with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and BoBunny! Thanks for visiting, be sure to comment through the Rafflecopter system to enter to win from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L!
Today I have a scrapbook page – I know, it’s been a while! But the blooming flowers and warmer weather make me happy, and I want to share them with you.
The business: Enter here through the Rafflecopter system to win one of 3 prizes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And be sure to stop back at the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog and BoBunny Blog to enter again, and get all the links for this week!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Lace Ribbons from Donna Salazar, 3D Foam Leaves, 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Squares
- BoBunny – Garden Journal Collection papers
- Clearsnap: Peridot Glitter, Pigment Ink (Moss Green, Wild Hare) Mix’d Media Chox (Driftwood) Chalk Ink (French Blue), Art Daubers
- Want2Scrap: Bling
- Spellbinders: Bitty Blossoms die, Grand Calibur die cut machine
- The Paper Studio: alpha stickers
Hi everyone, I have an easy to make shaker card today on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog.
I’ve been crazy busy and will be catching up on a few other posts, thanks for visiting and see you again soon!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Dodz™ Medium, 3D Foam Creative Sheets,
- Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Lace Ribbons, Texture Ribbons
- BoBunny: Garden Journal papers, stickers
- My Favorite Things: Rectangular Frames die
- Clearsnap: Donna Salazar Mix’d Media Inx – Chiffon
- Micro-beads, sequins, page protector, cardstock
My first Clearsnap® post is on the blog! I have a quick tutorial on how to use ink with Sizzix metal dies. This is fun, easy and gives a really cool look. It breathes new life into using the dies you have, and it’s a great way to use up scraps too!
This technique is shown on Sizzix Thinlets dies, but works on all chemically etched dies such as Spellbinders and more!
Be sure to visit the Clearsnap Blog for my tutorial (and pin it too!) and then enter to win in the March Craftness Giveaway while you’re there!
These are the supplies I used on the project:
Thanks for visiting!
I’m up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today with a little departure from my clean looking projects. I’m using the new Grunge Fun stamp set by Susan K Weckesser, Inc. and the Grandma’s Quilt Block dies. Lots more detail at A Jillian Vance Design!
Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend!
A Jillian Vance Design: Grunge Fun by Susan K. Weckesser, Inc., Grandma’s Garden Quilt Block Die
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Squares
Clearsnap Ink: Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink, Ocean Breeze Pigment Ink Set
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper collection
Cardstock: White, Brown, Yellow
Just sharing my Layered Flowers card I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®’s Blog yesterday. I did a photo tutorial there, if you want to check it out.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Dodz™ 3D, Thin 3D Foam Squares White, 3D Foam Squares Regular White, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, 3D Foam Leaves
- Clearsnap: Fluid Chalk Ink Toffee, Pigment Ink Cape Cod & Shabby Pink, Glitter Peridot & Cotton Candy
- Graphic 45: Botanical Tea 8×8 pad
- Sizzix: Ornate Labels die set
- Recollections: Flowers
I’m so excited to announce that I’m a Guest Blogger for Clearsnap®! They’re one of my favorite companies, and I use a lot of their ink and glitter and foil products already. I got my designer box of goodies on Friday –
And there’s a giveaway! For National Craft Month and to celebrate reaching 12,000 Facebook Fans, Clearsnap is hosting a giveaway on their Facebook page, check it out! Watch for me on the blog, I have something coming up soon, and then officially start in April.
Happy March 1, I hope that means Spring is on it’s way!!