Hi everyone, I have an easy to make shaker card today on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog.
I’ve been crazy busy and will be catching up on a few other posts, thanks for visiting and see you again soon!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Dodz™ Medium, 3D Foam Creative Sheets,
- Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Lace Ribbons, Texture Ribbons
- BoBunny: Garden Journal papers, stickers
- My Favorite Things: Rectangular Frames die
- Clearsnap: Donna Salazar Mix’d Media Inx – Chiffon
- Micro-beads, sequins, page protector, cardstock
My first Clearsnap® post is on the blog! I have a quick tutorial on how to use ink with Sizzix metal dies. This is fun, easy and gives a really cool look. It breathes new life into using the dies you have, and it’s a great way to use up scraps too!
This technique is shown on Sizzix Thinlets dies, but works on all chemically etched dies such as Spellbinders and more!
Be sure to visit the Clearsnap Blog for my tutorial (and pin it too!) and then enter to win in the March Craftness Giveaway while you’re there!
These are the supplies I used on the project:
Thanks for visiting!
I’m up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today with a little departure from my clean looking projects. I’m using the new Grunge Fun stamp set by Susan K Weckesser, Inc. and the Grandma’s Quilt Block dies. Lots more detail at A Jillian Vance Design!
Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend!
A Jillian Vance Design: Grunge Fun by Susan K. Weckesser, Inc., Grandma’s Garden Quilt Block Die
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Squares
Clearsnap Ink: Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink, Ocean Breeze Pigment Ink Set
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper collection
Cardstock: White, Brown, Yellow
Just sharing my Layered Flowers card I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®’s Blog yesterday. I did a photo tutorial there, if you want to check it out.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Dodz™ 3D, Thin 3D Foam Squares White, 3D Foam Squares Regular White, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, 3D Foam Leaves
- Clearsnap: Fluid Chalk Ink Toffee, Pigment Ink Cape Cod & Shabby Pink, Glitter Peridot & Cotton Candy
- Graphic 45: Botanical Tea 8×8 pad
- Sizzix: Ornate Labels die set
- Recollections: Flowers
I’m so excited to announce that I’m a Guest Blogger for Clearsnap®! They’re one of my favorite companies, and I use a lot of their ink and glitter and foil products already. I got my designer box of goodies on Friday –
And there’s a giveaway! For National Craft Month and to celebrate reaching 12,000 Facebook Fans, Clearsnap is hosting a giveaway on their Facebook page, check it out! Watch for me on the blog, I have something coming up soon, and then officially start in April.
Happy March 1, I hope that means Spring is on it’s way!!
Hello and Happy Friday! Today I’m participating in a fun hop called the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. You can join in by hopping along, or making a coffee themed card or craft and linking up at the Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog.
I brewed this one up last night.
I used a few easy techniques. The background is kraft cardstock covered with an Adhesive Sheet, then crunched up tissue paper on top. I used an older Spellbinders die called Flower Pots to create the coffee cup shape (kudos to Shanna Vineyard for doing this years ago), inked with Clearsnap inks, and added Thanks a Latte stamp and sequins from A Jillian Vance Design. Adhesive is Dodz Small for the sequins and Thin 3D Foam Squares for all the papers, from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.
Thanks for visiting today! Remember to find all the participating bloggers, or to join in the fun, visit Coffee Loving Card Markers, linked above.
Disclosure: I’m on the DT for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and A Jillian Vance Design, and a guest blogger for Clearsnap.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Adhesive Sheets 4×6″, Dodz Small, Thin 3D Foam Squares
- A Jillian Vance Design: Thanks a Bunch stamp set, Brown Sequins
- Clearsnap®: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink Butterscotch, Donna Salazar Mix’d Media Inx Sparrow ink.
- Spellbinders Paper Arts®: Flower Pots die
- Simple Stories: Color Vibe 6×6″ paper pack
- May Arts Ribbon: White ribbon
- White, kraft cardstock, tissue paper
Posted in A Jillian Vance Design, Card, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Spellbinders
Tagged a jillian vance design, Clearsnap, Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, May Arts Ribbon, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Simple Stories, Spellbinders, stamps, Thank You
Yeah for Friday! This morning I have a post at A Jillian Vance Design with this cute little Bunny Love die set and the Bunny Hugs stamp set.
I die cut the bunny with Core’dinations cardstock and sanded it to show the embossed lines. More close up photos and details are on the Sending Bunny Hugs Card blog post.
A Jillian Vance Design: Minnie Pearl Tag Die Set, Stitched Fringe Die, Bunny Love Die Set, Bunny Hugs stamps
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Dots Permanent, Thin 3D Foam Squares
Pink Paislee – Hello Sunshine collection
Core’dinations Color Core Cardstock – brown
Misc cardstock,Black ink, Sanding block