Its World Card Making Day and Breast Cancer Awareness month. I have a card featured on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L – you can see the tutorial on the Crafty Power Blog, and you can download the instructions on a PDF from the SBA website here.
These are the supplies:
Thanks for stopping today!
I felt the need to get inky, so for today I have this stamped card.
You can find more images and details on the Crafty Power Blog for Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L.
- Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L: E-Z Dots® Permanent, 3D Foam Squares – White Regular Size, Crafty Foam Tape, Dodz™ 3D https://bethping.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.php
- Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock: Kraft-core Nostalgic collection, Sand it Tool
- Penny Black: 4037K Mixed Media stamp
- Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Clearsnap: Toffee Chalk ink
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Machine, Paisley M-Bossabilities folder
- Copic Marker: Airbrush System, RV02, 04, 06, 09, Y06, Y08
- Prima Marketing: Say it in Crystals, Champagne Rose Col Esprit
- WorldWin Papers: Medium Pretty Pink ColorMates
- Misc: Ribbon
Posted in Card, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Spellbinders
Tagged Card, Clearsnap, Copic Marker, Penny Black, Prima Marketing, Spellbinders, stamps, Tsukineko, WorldWin Papers