Hello, and Happy Birthday, if it’s your birthday! It’s not mine, but I just received a box of new stamps and dies from A Jillian Vance Design and I couldn’t wait to play with them.
This card is up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog today – I have the full tutorial there.
These are the supplies:
Thanks for stopping in today!
Today I’m on the blog for A Jillian Vance Design with this adorable mini canvas Oh Happy!
More details and quick tutorial at AJVD – where I am on the Design Team and compensated with product. Thanks for coming by today!
Be sure to check out National Scrapbook Day at Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L® tomorrow – great giveaways going on!!
I used these supplies:
- A Jillian Vance Design: Dainty Dots Background Builder, Charming Photos Stamp and Die set
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Adhesive Sheets 4 x 6″, Dodz Medium, Crafty Power Tape
- Ranger Ink: Distress Stain (Antiqued Bronze, Brushed Pewter, Picket Fence) Pearl Paint Dabber, Archival Ink Wendy Vecchi (Coneflower Blue, Orange Blossom)
- Prima Marketing – Flower
- May Arts Ribbon – Lace Ribbon
- Masters Touch – Fine Art Studio Artist Canvas 3 x 4″
Posted in altered art, Altered Art/Mixed Media, mixed media, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L
Tagged a jillian vance design, altered art, canvas, May Arts Ribbon, mixed media, Prima Marketing, Ranger Ink, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L
2 posts in one day? Crazy, right? I agree! But you don’t want to miss out on this blog hop from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and Quietfire Designs! Head over to Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® by Sunday night to enter to win a fantastic prize worth $60! You can enter on each post on each blog – links are in my Little Joys post here. Adhesives and stamps provided by respective companies for this blog hop.
Supplies by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine, 3D Foam Leaves, 3D Foam Squares Regular White, Creative Photo Corners Ivory, Quietfire Designs: Take Time to Delight item #6270, Pink Paislee, Ranger Ink, Prima Marketing, Clearsnap