I’m up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today with a little departure from my clean looking projects. I’m using the new Grunge Fun stamp set by Susan K Weckesser, Inc. and the Grandma’s Quilt Block dies. Lots more detail at A Jillian Vance Design!
Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend!
A Jillian Vance Design: Grunge Fun by Susan K. Weckesser, Inc., Grandma’s Garden Quilt Block Die
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Squares
Clearsnap Ink: Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink, Ocean Breeze Pigment Ink Set
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper collection
Cardstock: White, Brown, Yellow
Just sharing my Layered Flowers card I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®’s Blog yesterday. I did a photo tutorial there, if you want to check it out.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Dodz™ 3D, Thin 3D Foam Squares White, 3D Foam Squares Regular White, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, 3D Foam Leaves
- Clearsnap: Fluid Chalk Ink Toffee, Pigment Ink Cape Cod & Shabby Pink, Glitter Peridot & Cotton Candy
- Graphic 45: Botanical Tea 8×8 pad
- Sizzix: Ornate Labels die set
- Recollections: Flowers
Hi and welcome to the Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Blog Hop! This is a hop to thanks the staff there for all the amazing creativity, passion and hard work that it takes to put together a publication. It’s been a pleasure welcoming you into my home every month! I will miss the inspiration!
You may have arrived here from Laura Pryor at Lil’ Inker Designs, welcome!
I have Thank You card created from some of my favorites, Graphic 45 and A Jillian Vance Design. I used this image because it shows the lady holding a book , or maybe an iPad, so she can catch up on her PCS subscription!
Thanks for visiting, you can also find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
The next stop on the hop is A Jillian Vance Design!
Click here to see all the participants on the hop!
Thanks for coming by today!
I used these supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Creative Photo Corners Ivory, E-Z Dots® Permanent, 3D Foam Squares
- A Jillian Vance Design: Minnie Pearl Tag Set, Vintage Frame die, Many Thanks stamp
- Graphic 45: A Lady’s Diary collection papers
- May Arts Ribbon: Lace
- Ranger Ink: Distress Ink – Old Paper
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Kraft cardstock, doily
Disclosure: I am on the design team for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and A Jillian Vance Design and I receive product in return for blog posts. All opinions are my own.
Posted in A Jillian Vance Design, Announcement, Card, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L
Tagged a jillian vance design, blog hop, Graphic 45, Imagine Crafts, May Arts Ribbon, Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine, Ranger Ink, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L