Happy Tuesday everyone! Thanks for visiting today! I have a birthday card with a glittered striped background. All the details are on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog.
Sorry for the short post, I’m running ragged with classes, meetings and lots of house projects. More updates soon!
These are my supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Dots® Repositionable, Creative Photo Corners White, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, Adhesive Sheets 4×6″
- Home and Hobby by 3L®: Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/4″
- Clearsnap: Twinkle Dust Glitter
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Rose Creations die, Birthday die
- Lawn Fawn: patterned paper
- Misc: Cardstock
Happy Wednesday and welcome! I’m blog hopping today with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and BoBunny! Thanks for visiting, be sure to comment through the Rafflecopter system to enter to win from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L!
Today I have a scrapbook page – I know, it’s been a while! But the blooming flowers and warmer weather make me happy, and I want to share them with you.
The business: Enter here through the Rafflecopter system to win one of 3 prizes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And be sure to stop back at the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog and BoBunny Blog to enter again, and get all the links for this week!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Lace Ribbons from Donna Salazar, 3D Foam Leaves, 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Squares
- BoBunny – Garden Journal Collection papers
- Clearsnap: Peridot Glitter, Pigment Ink (Moss Green, Wild Hare) Mix’d Media Chox (Driftwood) Chalk Ink (French Blue), Art Daubers
- Want2Scrap: Bling
- Spellbinders: Bitty Blossoms die, Grand Calibur die cut machine
- The Paper Studio: alpha stickers
Just sharing my Layered Flowers card I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®’s Blog yesterday. I did a photo tutorial there, if you want to check it out.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Dodz™ 3D, Thin 3D Foam Squares White, 3D Foam Squares Regular White, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, 3D Foam Leaves
- Clearsnap: Fluid Chalk Ink Toffee, Pigment Ink Cape Cod & Shabby Pink, Glitter Peridot & Cotton Candy
- Graphic 45: Botanical Tea 8×8 pad
- Sizzix: Ornate Labels die set
- Recollections: Flowers
Its been a long hot summer! Most of my flower pots survived, but only by the grace of automatic sprinklers!
I really had fun making this card! I used Jillibean Soup’s Macho Nacho Soup kit to make a feminine inspired card. Of course Spellbinders™ dies did the heavy lifting, and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® keeps everything in place!
I used 3D Foam Squares to create a curve in the flower pot and the folds in the leaves, and Dodz 3D to form the flowers.
How did your flowers do this summer?
Here’s a quick project I put together this week. And by quick I mean, an hour or less! It started out as a card, but I switched over to the frame and I like it a lot better!
I started with the Fancy Pants papers and little pre-printed card, added the transparency “Love”, then die cut the flowers with Bitty Blossoms and added the Nestabling.
The flowers were rolled and adhered with SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ Dodz™ adhesive dots. They’re so easy, I’ll have to put together a post on that soon.
These are my supplies:
SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L: MyStik™ Permanent Strips, MyStik™ Permanent Fine Adhesive, Dodz™ 3D, 3D Foam Squares, Photo Corners – Classic Style, Black
Fancy Pants Designs: It’s the Little Things Collection, papers and Glitter Cuts
Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine and S5-086 Bitty Blossoms
WorldWin Papers: Kraft Cardstock
Want2Scrap: Say it With Bling
Clearsnap: Colorbox Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk Ink