Happy Friday! I’m up on A Jillian Vance Design today! I’d love it if you stopped over to say hi there too!
Here’s the card – I think it turned out great – who knew you could go red and green for fall?
I started the project taking photos for a tutorial but somehow missed the middle, I must have been caught up in the process. I will go back and recreate the middle and post a tutorial this week, so do come back, OK??
Thanks and have a great weekend!
These are my Supplies:
- A Jillian Vance Design: Autumn Blessings Stamps, Daily Doilies Stamps and dies, Chalkboard Backdrop dies, Banner Dietails die, Black Pear Pins
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Leaves, 3D Foam Squares White (small and large), E-Z Runner Permanent Strips
- Graphic 45: French Country 6×6 papers
- May Arts Ribbon: Green ribbon
- IMAGINE/Tsukineko: Memento Ink (New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black)
- Wow! Embossing Powder: Vintage Champagne, Sensational Sage
- Misc: Kraft cardstock, baker’s twine
Hi everyone, just a quick post with a Celebrate Halloween Card for A Jillian Vance Design.
All the details and close up pics are on the AJVD blog, thanks for stopping by!
- A Jillian Vance Design: Halloween Greetings Stamp, Banner DIEsigns die set, Vintage Frame die set
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Frames, 3D Foam Squares, Thin 3D Foam Frames, E-Z Dots Permanent
- Clearsnap: Mixed Media Inx Black, Colorbox Pigment Frost White ink
- Sparkle N Sprinkle: Black Ice Glitter
- Stampendous: Clear Embossing Powder
- Authentique: Thrilling Collection patterned papers
- Black cardstock
Posted in A Jillian Vance Design, Card, Halloween, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L
Tagged a jillian vance design, AJVD, Authentique Papers, Card, Clearsnap, Die cutting, Halloween, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Sparkle N Sprinkle, stamp, Stampendous
Hello, just a quick note to let you know I’m on A Jillian Vance Design today with a quick and easy Autumn Blessings card. I’m playing with negative and positive die cuts.
Thanks for coming in today!