Oh my goodness, it’s only 5 months until Christmas! We’re celebrating Christmas in July on the A Jillian Vance Design blog, and this is my post for today – a jumbo tag!
Check out the details, complete supply list and more photos on A Jillian Vance Design.
Disclosure: I design for A Jillian Vance Design and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and have received product in exchange for making projects.
- Dodz™ 3D
- Dodz™ Small,
- E-Z Dots® Repositionable
Hello, and Happy Birthday, if it’s your birthday! It’s not mine, but I just received a box of new stamps and dies from A Jillian Vance Design and I couldn’t wait to play with them.
This card is up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog today – I have the full tutorial there.
These are the supplies:
Thanks for stopping in today!
Good Morning! I’m sharing a card on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today for Christmas in July. I know, we’re still about 5 1/2 months away, but some of us have to get started or we’ll never get done before the holidays!
Click on over to see it open, and the details on how I made it! Happy Holidays Window Card
- A Jillian Vance Design: The Holiday Zipper Stamp Set, Banner Die-tails, Die-namic Duo die sets.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Creative Photo Corners Ivory, 3D Foam Squares White, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips
- Clearsnap: Colorbox Frost White Pigment Ink
- Ranger Ink: Seafoam White Embossing Powder
- Basic Grey: 25th and Pine collection