On the Crafty Power Blog this morning I have a decorative tag that features repositionable adhesive as a mask. The dress form die cut was sprayed with Glimmer Mist, then the adhesive was removed (easy, just rub with your finger) to reveal the background.
Have a great day!
I used these supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™:
- E-Z Dots®, Adhesive Sheets, 3D Foam Squares, DODZ™ Small
- Spellbinders™: Grand Calibur® machine, Decorative Dress Forms die
- Prima Marketing: Delightful Day Col Glimmer flowers, Say it in Crystals
- Glitz Design: Whatnot French Kiss image
- Tattered Angels: Antique Brass, Sugar Maple Glimmer Mists
- Canvas Corp: Burlap sheet
- Creative Impressions: Silk Ribbon
- Inkadinkadoo®: Paper Artsy Post mark stamp
- Tsukineko®: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stanislaus Imports: Elements wire hangers
- Other: mailing tag