I’m blog hopping today with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Avery Elle Stamps! We have some great prizes, so make sure you visit the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Blog to enter, and then follow the link to Avery Elle!
Thanks for coming in, and now go and enter to win!
Disclosure: I received stamps and adhesives for this blog post.
These are the supplies I used:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Hearts, 3D Foam Squares White, 3D Foam Squares Black, Creative Photo Corners Ivory, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips
- Avery Elle Stamps: Write It Clear Stamps
- Ranger Ink: Distress Inks (Dusty Concord, Shabby Shutters, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Wild Honey, Black Soot, Embossing Ink), Seafoam Embossing Powder
- Stampers Anonymous: Dots & Stripes Stencil
- Sparkle N’ Sprinkle: Fascination glitter
- American Crafts: Black Precision Pen
- Blue and Kraft cardstock, old book page