Good Morning! I’m sharing a card on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today for Christmas in July. I know, we’re still about 5 1/2 months away, but some of us have to get started or we’ll never get done before the holidays!
Click on over to see it open, and the details on how I made it! Happy Holidays Window Card
- A Jillian Vance Design: The Holiday Zipper Stamp Set, Banner Die-tails, Die-namic Duo die sets.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Creative Photo Corners Ivory, 3D Foam Squares White, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips
- Clearsnap: Colorbox Frost White Pigment Ink
- Ranger Ink: Seafoam White Embossing Powder
- Basic Grey: 25th and Pine collection
What a sweet holiday card and a window to boot! Off to take a look 🙂