I’ve got a quick birthday card to share today! It is actually my hubby’s birthday, but this one is quite feminine. At least I had birthdays on my mind, right?
I followed a tutorial by AJ Otto on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog as inspiration for this. It’s not an exact copy of hers. I used vellum and Adhesive Sheets for the label and tiny die cut words. All the details & link to AJ’s post are on the Inspired Happy Birthday Card blog post.
Inspired Birthday Card by Beth Pingry
I’m off to get some cake!
I’m up on the Clearsnap blog today with this card. I have a tutorial on how to make the color-blocked background on watercolor paper! I’d love it if you stopped over and left a comment!!
- Clearsnap®: Colorbox® Pigment 6-color Ink Pad – Farmhouse, Colorbox® Pigment Pigment Ink – Black
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Power Tape, Creative Photo Corners
Unity Stamps: Celebrate Life stamp
Other: Clear acrylic block, Watercolor paper, Cardstock, Brads
Have a great day!
Hello friends! Just a note and a card this morning, and an invitation to come back again tomorrow for NSD!
First – I have this card at A Jillian Vance Design, I really love this color combo of teal and red, and those awesome buttons too!
I used adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Clearsnap inks, and Graphic 45 papers. Click the pic to see the post and full supply list.
Have a great day!
Hi everyone, I have an easy to make shaker card today on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog.
I’ve been crazy busy and will be catching up on a few other posts, thanks for visiting and see you again soon!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Dodz™ Medium, 3D Foam Creative Sheets,
- Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Lace Ribbons, Texture Ribbons
- BoBunny: Garden Journal papers, stickers
- My Favorite Things: Rectangular Frames die
- Clearsnap: Donna Salazar Mix’d Media Inx – Chiffon
- Micro-beads, sequins, page protector, cardstock
My first Clearsnap® post is on the blog! I have a quick tutorial on how to use ink with Sizzix metal dies. This is fun, easy and gives a really cool look. It breathes new life into using the dies you have, and it’s a great way to use up scraps too!
This technique is shown on Sizzix Thinlets dies, but works on all chemically etched dies such as Spellbinders and more!
Be sure to visit the Clearsnap Blog for my tutorial (and pin it too!) and then enter to win in the March Craftness Giveaway while you’re there!
These are the supplies I used on the project:
Thanks for visiting!
I’m up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today with a little departure from my clean looking projects. I’m using the new Grunge Fun stamp set by Susan K Weckesser, Inc. and the Grandma’s Quilt Block dies. Lots more detail at A Jillian Vance Design!
Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend!
A Jillian Vance Design: Grunge Fun by Susan K. Weckesser, Inc., Grandma’s Garden Quilt Block Die
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Squares
Clearsnap Ink: Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink, Ocean Breeze Pigment Ink Set
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper collection
Cardstock: White, Brown, Yellow
Just sharing my Layered Flowers card I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®’s Blog yesterday. I did a photo tutorial there, if you want to check it out.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Dodz™ 3D, Thin 3D Foam Squares White, 3D Foam Squares Regular White, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, 3D Foam Leaves
- Clearsnap: Fluid Chalk Ink Toffee, Pigment Ink Cape Cod & Shabby Pink, Glitter Peridot & Cotton Candy
- Graphic 45: Botanical Tea 8×8 pad
- Sizzix: Ornate Labels die set
- Recollections: Flowers