Hi and welcome to the second day of the hop with MFT and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®! See all of the projects and enter to win awesome prizes (like 3 from each company are up for grabs!) find all the links for yesterday, today and tomorrow here.
I have received product from both companies for this post.
I’m a big coffee lover, when I saw this set I just had to have it, and it would make a super cute shaker card too!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L for all of the contest links.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
My Favorite Things
Thanks for visiting this short and sweet post!
Happy National Coffee Day! And welcome to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am participating in a fun hop today w/lots of other bloggers, and there are prizes too!
All the blogs are linked through Cutscropscreativity.com, be sure to visit to register for the prizes/rules and get your fill of coffee related projects today! The hop starts at 6am PST!
Here is my card:
and a close up
1. When did you start drinking coffee? When my youngest was about 1 year old. I don’t know why I waited so long, that boy never slept and I spent much of that year half-asleep, while the baby never slept!
2. What is favorite brand (you can name up to three). I stick with what I like, and we brew either Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts at home. We work from home, we’d look pretty silly standing in line at the coffee shop in our jammies!
3. What is the most amazing coffee that you had? Remember where and when? I would have to say my first peppermint mocha…the start of a love story!
4. If I don’t drink my needed coffee, I will… be very cranky! I should also not answer emails before my second cup. Just last week I referred to this year as 2013. (I probably shouldn’t be blogging either!)
So a little about my card – I recently bought some DCWV burlap paper and I love how it die cuts and that you can ink and stamp directly on it! I started with that as my base, and added the Vintage Floral background stamp from A Jillian Vance Design. Then I stamped and colored the Tea Time cup with Copic markers. I also colored the chipboard letters, I didn’t like the look at first, but now I think it looks like coffee stains!
I used 3D Foam Hearts from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® with red glitter above the cup, then added some lines with the brown marker. I layered the burlap on to red cardstock, then a kraft card base, using Creative Photo Corners. The cup was with 3D Foam Squares (they stick to anything!) for dimension.
Here are my supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Hearts, 3D Foam Squares Black, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, E-Z Squares® Refillable
- A Jillian Vance Design: Vintage Floral Background Builder, Tea Time Stamp Set
- Copic Markers: R39, R37, G28, G24, O, E18, E43 (see MyMarkers for an app that organizes all your markers and ink pads, written by my hubby, available for IOS and Android)
- Clearsnap: Mix’d Media Chox ink – sparrow
- DCWV – Burlap paper
- American Crafts – Thickers Platforms
- Red Glitter, Red and Kraft cardstock
Thanks for coming by! Please follow me if you like what you see!
Disclosure: I am on the Design Team for both Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and A Jillian Vance Design, and have received product for use. My husband wrote MyMarkers at my request, so I didn’t duplicate purchases, now it’s available to you too!
Posted in A Jillian Vance Design, Announcement, Card, Copic, MyMarkers, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L
Tagged a jillian vance design, American Crafts, Burlap, Clearsnap, Coffee, Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, Copic Marker, DCWV, Glitter, MyMarkers, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L