Today I’m sharing a project I made for CHA Winter 2014, a small gift bag with an Easter Basket embellishment.
The shapes and Happy Easter are from the 3D Foam Easter Shapes, and I colored them with embossing powders from Sparkle N’ Sprinkle. The die cuts are from Spellbinders.
I posted this on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Crafty Power Blog earlier this week.
Thanks for stopping in today!
I used these supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Easter Shapes, E-Z Squares® Refillable Dispenser, Creative Photo Corners White
- Spellbinders: dies
- Sparkle N’ Sprinkle: embossing powders
- Cardstock, patterned paper, small gift bag
TGIF! I’m up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog again this morning with a “Happy Everything” card – I used an adorable die and stamp set for this card, more details are at A Jillian Vance Design! (Stamps and dies provided by AJVD)
Check out the 50 Shades of Green contest going on at AJVD!
I used these Supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Pennants, 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips, Creative Photo Corners
- A Jillian Vance Design: Happy Die Set, Happy Occasions Stamps
- Pink Paislee: Hope Chest papers
- Clearsnap: Glitter
- Imagine Crafts: Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
- Ranger Ink: Peeled Paint Distress Ink
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur die cutting machine
Happy Saturday everyone! Here’s a quick post of a card I have on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog this morning –
I have a tutorial for this, it features Pearl Ex powder and die cutting the 3D Foam Creative Sheets. Thanks for checking it out!
Disclosure: I design for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and A Jillian Vance Design
Have a great Saturday!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Creative Sheets, 3D Foam Garden Shapes, Mounting Squares
- A Jillian Vance Design: Charming Photos stamp and die set
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur die cutting machine
- Basic Grey: RSVP paper collection, Candy Buttons
- Jacquard: Pearl Ex Pigment Powders
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Stazon Jet Black ink
- Kraft Cardstock, black pen
I’m trying to catch up, I really am!
I was up on Father’s Day on the Crafty Power Blog, and I had splurged and bought a bunch of Unity Stamps to play with. Here’s the post with the details: Celebrate Dad with a Card. Here’s the pic:
Now stay tuned for tomorrow, I used almost all the same supplies for a different card. No, I’m not being lazy, but we had Spunky’s graduation party this weekend and I had to clear off my crafting area in the dining room, and well, I just had a few supplies within reach.
Also, tomorrow’s post (June 19) is a blog hop, and there will be prizes involved!
Posted in Card, cards, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Spellbinders
Tagged Card, Core'dinations, Fathers Day, Jillibean Soup, Nestabilities, Scor-Pal, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Spellbinders, Tsukineko, Unity Stamp Company, Want2Scrap
Happy New Year and Welcome to the Seasons Givings Blog Hop!
This hop is going to be a little bit different, in the fact that every single person on the list below is giving something away. Just go to each blog and leave a comment. It’s really that easy! Now grab a cup of coffee, or tea, or maybe some hot chocolate, whatever your favorite is, and start hopping.
Here is to starting off the year 2013 in a fun way!
I’m thrilled to be part of this fun blog hop! Thanks for stopping by!
I made a Paris themed canvas. I cannibalized a 5×7″ canvas…for the third time, it still had remnants of the first project stuck to the center. No problem, I just painted over it, and I think the mystery texture adds something! Then I added Glimmer Mists to create background color.
A few cranks of my die cut machine and voilà!
My prize today is a package of adhesives from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L®! Who couldn’t adhesives, and these are the best!
Simply leave a comment here on my blog to enter my giveaway!
Then visit the other fabulous crafters to see their projects and enter their giveaways, it’s that easy!
Paper Crafts magazine
Kelly Marie Alvarez/Lawn Fawn
Unity Design Team
Cristal (Pinky) Hobbs
Vera W. Yates
Kim Hughes- Paper Smooches
I used these supplies on this project:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Dodz™ Medium, Dodz™ 3D, E-Z Dots Permanent, 3D Foam Squares Black Small, Adhesive Sheets
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur machine, Rose Creations, Spiral Blossom Four, French Frills, Girlie Grunge Labels
- Tattered Angels: Blue Skies, Autumn Nights, Olive Vine, Spring Violet Glimmer Mists
- Black & Red cardstock, Gold Vellum, White Gel Pen, Black Sharpie Marker, White Acrylic Paint
Here’s to a great 2013!
I’m bringing out some previously unblogged projects. This one is from CHA Summer 2011, featuring Graphic 45′s Once Upon a Springtime papers. The frame around the focal image was made with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Ivory Photo Corners, the flower by Prima Marketing Flowers, and the die from Spellbinders Edgeabilities.
Some people find the Graphic 45 paper intimidating, with the larger images, but I have found them fun to work with, they pretty much eliminate the need for stamps or other embellishments because you can use so much of the paper.
In this case, I trimmed the image then created a mat that was about 3/4 inch larger than the image on 2 sides, then layered photo corners along the edge and in the corners. The rest is layering of papers. The green ribbon is a piece from the remnant bin (love those!)
Thanks for coming by today!
Its been a long hot summer! Most of my flower pots survived, but only by the grace of automatic sprinklers!
I really had fun making this card! I used Jillibean Soup’s Macho Nacho Soup kit to make a feminine inspired card. Of course Spellbinders™ dies did the heavy lifting, and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® keeps everything in place!
I used 3D Foam Squares to create a curve in the flower pot and the folds in the leaves, and Dodz 3D to form the flowers.
How did your flowers do this summer?