Happy Saturday Morning! It’s the start of the first holiday week here! I’m hosting Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, and well, this house isn’t going to clean itself. Believe me, I’ve given it enough time, ugh!
I’m on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog today for a blog hop with Art Impressions Stamps. I received this fun runner lady stamp, so I layered her up, colored her in and gave her a race bib too! See all the details on this post, and be sure to enter to win adhesives and a stamp!
Thanks for visiting!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable– both found in the We Love Adhesives Kit
- Art Impressions Stamps: Don’t Sweat It stamp
- Spellbinders: Conversation Bubble One, Superellipse, Grand Calibur
- Copic Markers
- Bella Blvd: Sprinkles & Lace patterned paper
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Disclosure: I received a stamp in return for this blog hop post. I am on the design team for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and receive adhesives as part of my agreement.