Today’s card is my second as this month’s Guest Designer for A Jillian Vance Design. I used the Daily Doilies Stamp and Die Set Combo. Thanks again Jillian and Bunny, for this wonderful opportunity!
You know how doilies are so trendy right now! I love that I could make the background any color, and use any embossing powder too! So I decided to go with black and white, LOL! I love how it pops! The intricate design is beautiful, and the image was perfect the first time!
I stamped the doilies onto black cardstock with black ink, then heat embossed with white embossing powder. It’s easy to line up the dies with the images and run them through the die cutting machine!
I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® E-Z Dots® Permanent on the background paper and top left doily. I used Thin 3D Foam Squares on the center, and regular size 3D Foam Squares on the small doily, to give them dimension.
This versatile set comes with the 3 doily stamps, 3 dies, and several phrases perfect for card making! I know I’ll reach for this set A LOT!
These are the supplies I used:
- A Jillian Vance Design: Daily Doilies Stamp and Die Set Combo
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable, Thin 3D Foam Squares; 3D Foam Squares Black Regular
- Simple Stories: Snap Color Vibe 6×6 pad
- IMAGINE/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Ranger Ink: Seafoam White embossing powder
- Black and Kraft cardstock
Thanks for reading!
Posted in Card, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L
Tagged a jillian vance design, Card, Die cutting, Guest Designer, Ranger Ink, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Simple Stories, stamping, stamps, Tsukineko
Just a quick note to say I’m up on the Crafty Power Blog for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today, with this card. You can click-through to see more photos and the quick instructions!
I’ll be back tomorrow, as I’m guest designing, and would love it if you visited. And then blog hopping for a newer company later in the week! Thanks!!
I used these supplies:
I felt the need to get inky, so for today I have this stamped card.
You can find more images and details on the Crafty Power Blog for Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L.
- Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L: E-Z Dots® Permanent, 3D Foam Squares – White Regular Size, Crafty Foam Tape, Dodz™ 3D https://bethping.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.php
- Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock: Kraft-core Nostalgic collection, Sand it Tool
- Penny Black: 4037K Mixed Media stamp
- Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Clearsnap: Toffee Chalk ink
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Machine, Paisley M-Bossabilities folder
- Copic Marker: Airbrush System, RV02, 04, 06, 09, Y06, Y08
- Prima Marketing: Say it in Crystals, Champagne Rose Col Esprit
- WorldWin Papers: Medium Pretty Pink ColorMates
- Misc: Ribbon
Posted in Card, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Spellbinders
Tagged Card, Clearsnap, Copic Marker, Penny Black, Prima Marketing, Spellbinders, stamps, Tsukineko, WorldWin Papers